In connection with the amendment of the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application from 25 May 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) "RODO", we would like to announce that:
1. The administrator of personal data is the company Marek £uczak - KARVIN with the registered office at ul. Rudé armády 2088/29, 73301 Karviná, e-mail: email@example.com
2. In Marek £uczak - KARVIN, the Data Protection Supervisor was appointed with whom you can contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the company's office indicated in point 1.
3. The Marek £uczak - KARVIN company processes personal data for the purposes of:
• provision of User account maintenance services on the www.karvin.eu website. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
• sales of products offered by the www.karvin.eu website. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
• delivery of ordered goods. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
• consideration of complaints, investigations and defense in the event of mutual claims. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
• marketing - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the company Marek £uczak Karvin - marketing of own products. (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
• sending commercial information by electronic means - only if the User agrees. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR),
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to execute orders and service the User's account,
5. The recipients of personal data will be:
• The courier company OlzaLogistic sp. Z.o.o.
• A courier company DHL and PPL
• Accounting firms and law firms (based on signed contracts),
6. Each person, to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectification, removal or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, any person may contact Marek £uczak - KARVIN with a request for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
By entrusting us with your personal data, you have the right to inspect them, the right to request their updates and the right to request their removal. You can edit the personal data provided by you in your account ("Your account" tab). You can also ask us to remove the entire Customer account by sending an appropriate request to the email address: email@example.com from the email address currently registered in the Online Store www.karvin.eu.
The Marek £uczak - KARVIN company ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, we take special care to ensure that personal information is:
For your safety, remember:
1. establishing a login and a difficult, 8-character, alphanumeric password to your account, which makes it impossible to guess them by third parties. In particular, we recommend using a string of characters and numbers as well as uppercase and lowercase letters in the password;
2. logout from karvin.eu after the session has ended (completed shopping, adding messages on forum, etc.). Simply turning off the browser window is not tantamount to logging out from karvin.eu. Logout from www.karvin.eu will take place after clicking the "Log out" button.
3. keeping the login and password for the client's account in secret, including in particular not sending the data (login, password) to any third parties;
4. use of anti-virus programs, including regular scanning of disks for viruses;
5. using the website and the karvin.eu online store only through trusted computers on which only proven software has been installed. Using someone else's computers creates the risk of intercepting the login, password or other data you provide;
6. However, if you use the website or online store karvin.eu using a foreign computer, for example in an internet cafe, remember not to remember the data on your computer and delete the history of the pages you are browsing. The remembered data can be used by a person who will use the computer after you.
Technical information - cookies
When you use the karvin.eu Online Store, your final device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) stores small files (in particular text files) containing information necessary for the proper use of the karvin.eu Online Store. . cookies. By saving these files on your device it is possible, among others remember login details, so you will not have to enter your login and password every time, remember the items you added to the basket, or customize the content of the page to your interests. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to collect statistical data of the online store karvin.eu, which allows us to develop the store in accordance with the preferences of our customers.
Cookies do not contain data identifying you, based on them you can not determine anyone's identity. These files are not harmful to your device in any way and do not change its settings or settings of the software installed on it. The content of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
What if you do not agree to saving files on your device?
Browser settings of your device that allow you to save files mean that you agree that these files will be saved on your device.
Other technical information
We also use geolocation, ie we check which location (continent, country, province and city) you place your order.
We use the latest technologies and special procedures for the protection of personal data. We use modern mechanisms of protection of transmitted data, including in particular encryption connections.